Thursday , November 24 2016
Home / Crime / Crime and Accident / Father-son duo electrocuted to death in Odisha

Father-son duo electrocuted to death in Odisha

violent shock

Bhubaneswar: A father-son duo were electrocuted to death today after accidentally coming in contact with a live electric wire at Chandrasekharpur area here.

The two were electrocuted while shifting a metal pipe from the terrace of a three-storey building which came in contact with a live electric wire hanging above, DCP Satyabrata Bhoi said.

They were taken to Capital Hospital where doctors declared them dead, police the DCP said, adding the man was working as a cook at the house of a retired government official and his son was with him.