Over a period of 30 years, Suguna Food Limited ( formerly Suguna Poultry ) has gone from strength to strength and has become a Rs. 5350+ crore company that makes it India’s No. 1 broiler producer. Along the way, Suguna’s pioneering efforts in contract farming helped create thousands of rural entrepreneurs who share the growth successfully. ‘Poultry Integration’ introduced and pioneered by Suguna in the country has energized the livelihoods of farmers in rural India. Suguna ranks among the top ten poultry companies worldwide. With operations in 11 states across India, it offers a range of poultry products and services. The fully integrated operations cover broiler and layer farming, hatcheries, feed mills, processing plants, vaccines and exports. Suguna markets live broiler chicken, value added eggs, ready-to-eat and ready-to-cook chicken products. With the intent to provide consumers with fresh, clean and hygienic packed chicken, Suguna has set up a chain of modern retail outlets in the name of ‘Daily Fressh’.
Executive / Officer – HSE – 1 Opening(s)
– Investigating / Reporting /Recording safety related incidents, accidents, complaints and cases of ill health.
– Conducting necessary risk assessments and identifying potential hazards.
– Escalate issues if any to HSE Manager.
– Assist in conducting inspections of the workplace ensuring safety standards are met and being enforced consistently.
– Ensure necessary signages, labels, directives were in place in plant/branch units.
– Reporting of health and safety incidents to HSE Manager.
– Liaison with government bodies related to factory accidents.
– Keep up to date on machine or equipment changes ensuring that safety precautions are being taken into account.
– Coordinate with HSE Manager in conducting safety related awareness programs.
– MIS preparation with related to Health & Safety related SOPs and other HSE documents
– Prepare necessary HSE training documents and submitting the same to HSE manager
– B.E / B.TECH / Diploma Mechanical / Electrical graduates with at least 2+ years of experience in safety alone will be eligible to apply for this position.
– Should have completed certification course in any safety course.
– Candidates from Hyderabad would be preferred.
– Candidates ready to join immediately would be preferred.
Experience : 1 – 5 Years
Industry Type: FMCG / Foods / Beverage
Role: Safety Officer/Manager
Functional Area: Production, Manufacturing, Maintenance
UG – B.Tech/B.E. – Electrical, Mechanical, Diploma – Any Specialization, Chemical, Electrical, Electronics/Telecommunication, Mechanical
PG – Post Graduation Not Required
Doctorate – Doctorate Not Required
At par with industry standards
Hyderabad / Secunderabad
Safety Health ehs health & safety Safety Engineer safety officer industrial safety fire & safety managmentt fire & safety
Manicka Raj. S
Suguna Foods Limited