1. Staffing and scheduling of the shift and allocation of duties.
2. Implement systems and procedures that achieve higher cost efficiency and guest satisfaction.
3. Facilitate learning and development for all the team members of the outlet.
4. Performance Appraisal/ Management of the staff in the department.
1. Maintain the Log Book and effective follow up system. Check the daily arrival list and monitor all VIP movement.
2. Ensure that the guest has a pleasant stay by supervision of;
– Room allocation
– Smooth Check In and Check Out
– Special requirements of the guest
3. Co-ordinate with departments like Security and Housekeeping to ensure that all security, hygiene and aesthetic standards of the hotel are met.
4. Act as a One Point Contact for the guest, constantly interact with guests in order to solicit feedback.
5. Prepare reports on Occupancy, Average rates, Reservations.
6. Monitor daily performance and manage revenue through revenue and yield management techniques.
7. Ensure through regular monitoring of GSTS and feedback, prompt, efficient and accurate service to all the guests.
8. Maintain the guest history system and updation of all the guest profiles.
9. Monitor the business of competition hotels in terms of new accounts and rates.
10. Ensure that all the operational standards set for all the processes are followed.
11. Co-ordinate operations with Club floor, Concierge, Travel Desk or any other sub departments, through the guest cycle.
12. Ensure norms, procedures, and systems for safety and security of guest belongings (e.g. Lockers, Left luggage etc.) are followed.
13. Maintain regular contacts with corporate and individual customers, and build strong relationships with them.
14. Ensure that all the statutory requirements for in house guests are met (C-Forms etc.)
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Industry: Travel / Hotels / Restaurants / Airlines / Railways
Functional Area: Hotels, Restaurants
Role Category: Lobby/Duty Manager
Role: Lobby/Duty Manager
4 – 6 YearsHyderabad / SecunderabadOpenings: 1
Education:UG -BHM – Hotel Management
PG – Post Graduation Not Required
Doctorate – Doctorate Not Required
Established in 1903, Taj Hotels Resorts and Palaces is one of Asia’s largest and finest group of hotels, comprising 56 hotels in 39 locations across India with an additional 18 international hotels in the Maldives, Mauritius, Malaysia, Seychelles, Australia, UK, USA, Bhutan, Sri Lanka, Africa and the Middle East. From world-renowned landmarks to modern business hotels, idyllic beach resorts to authentic Rajput palaces, each Taj hotel offers an unrivalled fusion of warm Indian hospitality, world-class service and modern luxury. The Taj, a symbol of Indian hospitality, has recently completed the centenary of its landmark hotel, Taj Mahal Palace and Tower, Mumbai. Taj Hotels Resorts and Palaces is part of the Tata Group, India’s premier business house.
Recruiter Name:Arun Mangineni
Contact Company:The Indian Hotels Company Limited