Spandana Sphoorty Financial Limited
5 – 10 yrs Hyderabad / Secunderabad
Education : UG – Any Graduate – Any Specialization PG – CS
Experience: 5 to 7 yrs.
– Advising E-filing procedures and the documents to be prepared for the purpose of Company Incorporation, Conversion of Public into private and vice versa,
– Conversion of Partnership firm into company, Opening Foreign company Branch office in India, Closure of Company under Voluntary winding up and under section 560, DSC Role Check, Company master data correction and preparing DIN Application to stakeholders and professionals
– Technical scrutiny of Balance sheet and other documents filed with ROC on behalf of ROC. Office and staff Administration viz., Staff welfare, Stakeholders management and Maintenance of essential services as the norms prescribed Filing, registering any document including forms, returns and applications by and on behalf of the company as an authorized representative.
– Maintenance and Updation of Statutory Books and Registers for client Companies. Preparation and filing of forms, applications and petitions.
– Inspection of Public Documents & Getting Certified Copy of documents.
– Preparing documents and other Arrangements for General Body meetings and Board meetings Preparation of documents for the purpose of Incorporation and alteration of the clauses of MOA & Articles of AOA.
– Drafting opinions on various matters covered the companies Act, 1956. Periodical compliance under the companies Act, 1956 and listing agreement Share Capital Reconciliation Audits & Share transfer audits as per SEBI Regulations.
– Compliance audit under section 383A of the Companies Act, 1956 Complete Secretarial audits & Annual return audits Independent Managerial Remuneration Audits
– Conducting legal and financial due diligence of the target Companies which our Company intends to acquire and reporting to the top management and Board of Directors Compliance with the Regulations of the Foreign Exchange Management Act and the guidelines of Reserve Bank of India with respect to inward remittances and periodical/ annual reporting Compliance with employee regulations like Employee Provident Fund, Payment of Gratuity etc. Compliance with the legal and filing requirements of the overseas branches of the Company
– Representing the organisation for resolution of legal cases under various statutory Acts/Rules.
– Liaising for legal purposes with the following: Legal Advisors required by the various statutes governing the Company.
– Lawyers / attorneys of the Company in respect of various cases / litigations for and against the Company; collating various documents and papers required for the same.
– Vetting of agreements, deeds and other documents.
– Liaising with ROC, Ministry of Company Affair, Stock Exchanges, Securities and Exchange Board of India (SEBI) and other Government Regulatory Bodies.
– Ensure finalization of financial statements in accordance with relevant accounting standards, and statements and statutory returns are completed accurately and on time.
– Research & analyze financial statement, notes, cash flow statement & audit related issues.
– Designing, development & delivery of management reports in conformance with the prescribed reporting standards, timelines & output quality standards
– Preparing and disseminating timely and accurate monthly management report & MIS including yield analysis, ageing analysis, results, budget variances and other ad-hoc analysis to allow for efficient use and control over financial resources.
– Excellent knowledge – Revenue Recognition, Asset classification, Balance Sheet Reconciliation and Analysis, Month end close activities and Financial Reporting etc.
– Independently handling of various types of statutory and non-statutory audits including inspection from RBI, due-diligence from PE Investors,Regulatory & Financial compliances (RBI, SEBI, Stock exchanges
– Contribute to corporate decision-making and to the development of strategy and policy as a core member of the Finance & Assurance team.
– Expertise in ESOP accounting and compliance, Actuarial Valuation and other account standard, tax Computation including deferred tax.
– Analysis of financial and technical aspects of various agreement & report to management.
– Management of internal / external stakeholders
– Preparation of various Board & Audit Committee presentation
– Supervise, train and mentor associates and interns on audit process.
– Core member of IPO & Qualified Institutional Placement (QIP) team and played a very crucial role in its overwhelming success
– Setting up Migration & implementation of various IT project like Microsoft dynamics, ESOP software, BI etc Formulation and implementation of ESOP plan in coordination with secretarial department as per SEBI & ICAI guidance notes.
– Assisting the company for launching its housing loan and gold loan business by ensuring all financial & accounting related compliances and processes.
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Functional Area:Accounts , Finance , Tax , Company Secretary , Audit
Role Category:Senior Management
Listing Agreement SEBI Finance Legal Cases Company Secretary Taxation Auditing
Desired Candidate Profile:
UG: Any Graduate – Any Specialization
PG:Any Postgraduate – Any Specialization
Doctorate:Doctorate Not Required
Spandana Sphoorty Financial Limited
Leading Client of Spandana Sphoorty Financial Limited
View Contact Details