1 – 2 YearsHyderabad / Secunderabad
1. To abide by the mission statement of the Hotel.
2. To be punctual and ensure personal grooming in neat and clean uniforms and be clean shaving at all times.
3. To be punctual and properly uniformed.
4. To sanitize the hands before cooking or handling food.
5. To have sufficient knowledge on usage of raw materials.
6. To follow the standardized recipes for the quality produce and to taste the food before guest consumption.
7. To do jobs, shifts or split duty depending on the needs.
8. To have knowledge of equipment, fire fighting devices and safety measures.
9. To keep his / her areas neat and clean at all times.
10. To ensure proper misenplace in their sections.
11. To ensure electric / gas ranges are put on /off as and when required.
12. To ensure least wastage of the raw materials / cooked products.
13. To know basics of cooking cuts of various meats / vegetables.
14. To know principles of storage of food items.
15. To sanitize equipment, chopping boards, table tops everyday after use.
16. To adhere to the laid down hygiene standards and compliance with the hygiene audit and HACCP standards.
17. To attend to all guest feedback, complaints / compliments promptly and bring it to the attention of the superior.
18. To carry out any other duties assigned to you by persons placed in authority above you.
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Industry: Travel / Hotels / Restaurants / Airlines / Railways
Functional Area: Other
Role Category: Other
Education:UG -BHM – Hotel Management
PG – Post Graduation Not Required
Doctorate – Doctorate Not Required
Established in 1903, Taj Hotels Resorts and Palaces is one of Asia’s largest and finest group of hotels, comprising 56 hotels in 39 locations across India with an additional 18 international hotels in the Maldives, Mauritius, Malaysia, Seychelles, Australia, UK, USA, Bhutan, Sri Lanka, Africa and the Middle East. From world-renowned landmarks to modern business hotels, idyllic beach resorts to authentic Rajput palaces, each Taj hotel offers an unrivalled fusion of warm Indian hospitality, world-class service and modern luxury. The Taj, a symbol of Indian hospitality, has recently completed the centenary of its landmark hotel, Taj Mahal Palace and Tower, Mumbai. Taj Hotels Resorts and Palaces is part of the Tata Group, India’s premier business house.
Recruiter Name:Arun Mangineni
Address :The Indian Hotels Company Limited Oxford House, ,2nd Floor, 15/17, N.F Road, Apollo Bunder ,MUMBAI,Maharashtra,India