Chicken – 2 Cups, Boiled, Shredded
Mayonnaise – 3 Cups
Onions – 1 Normal Size Finely Chopped + 1 Normal Size Finely Sliced
Carrots – 1/2 Cup, Finely Chopped or Grated
Tomatoes – 1, Sliced
Cucumber – 1/2 Cup, sliced (optional)
Pepper Powder As Per Taste
Salt As Per Taste
Capsicum – 1 Cup, Chopped
Lettuce – Few, Chopped
Bread Slices – 6 to 10
1. Mix the mayonnaise, chicken, carrots, onions and capsicum in a bowl.
2. Sprinkle some salt and pepper.
3. Mix well and keep aside.
4. Toast the bread slices and place them on a flat surface.
5. Apply some butter on the slices.
6. Spread the chicken mixture on half of the slices.
7. Top up with slices of onion, lettuce, cucumber and tomatoes.
8. Cover with the other halves and slice each into triangles shape .
9. Serve at once.