Saturday , November 26 2016
Home / Crime / Crime and Accident / Boy injured in accidental fire in Udhampur

Boy injured in accidental fire in Udhampur

Jammu: An 11-year-old boy was injured in an accidental fire which took place while he was playing with a country-made licensed weapon in a remote village of Udhampur district of Jammu and Kashmir, a police officer said.

“Jarnail Chand, 11 years old, a resident of Moungri village in Udhampur was playing with a country-made licensed weapon when it went off injuring him in the thigh late last night,” the officer said.

He said, the boy was shifted to the Government Medical College and Hospital for treatment.

A case has been registered and investigations has begun in the case, he said.