Tuesday , May 30 2017
Home / Crime / Crime and Accident / Boiled egg killed man

Boiled egg killed man

Hyderabad: Purushotam (28), a resident of Jaiprakash Nagar, Chatrinaka died while eating in the evening yesterday.

He swallowed the boiled egg in full which choked his throat. He was instantly killed. It is a case of mere carelessness in eating.


readalso Young Saudi couples are reluctant to marry and the reason is shocking


readalso Man offered rewards to rape Kejriwal’s daughter


–Siasat News