Monday , November 28 2016
Home / News / Politics / BJP says Bihar Janata will not accept ‘rowdy’ Nitish

BJP says Bihar Janata will not accept ‘rowdy’ Nitish

Rajeev Pratap Rudy.

New Delhi, Sep. 2 : A rowdy Bihar Chief Minister Nitish Kumar won’t be accepted by the people of Bihar any longer, said Union Minister of State for Skill Development Rajiv Pratap Rudy on Wednesday.

“People in Bihar are not going to accept a rowdy chief minister who keeps on confronting the Centre. Central Government takes care of the whole country,” Rudy told media here.

“This is the first time that it has happened in a Niti Aayog meeting. Politics does take place, but boycotting it along with the Congress, has taken place for the first time in independent India. Nitish Kumar also had a role in that. This is a jab at the federal structure, which is dangerous both for Bihar and for the nation,” he added.

Rudy said, “We have seen the strength at the Patna rally. Sonia also came there. National President Raghuvansh had said 70 percent of people who came to the Patna rally, were from his party. I think Nitish Kumar should clarify whether the rest 30 percent consists of the Congress and Janata Dal (United).

“The day Nitish joined hands with Lalu Yadav, it was decided that the NDA will form the next Government in Bihar. Nowadays, when Nitish Kumar speaks, it shows his pride. With pride, disappointment can also be seen on his face,” Rudy said.

In the wake of the upcoming assembly elections in Bihar, the grand alliance of the Janata Dal (United) [JD(U)], the Rashtriya Janata Dal (RJD) and the Congress had organized the ‘Swabhiman Rally’ at Patna’s Gandhi Maidan on Sunday.

The alliance leaders led a centralised attack on Prime Minister Modi’s policies and the Centre in their respective speeches. (ANI)^