Roles & Responsibilities:
– To originate news stories and re-write them for publication on the website
– Mentoring news and comment writers
– Ensure daily deadlines are met
– Ensure all editorial quality and quantity parameters are met
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Industry:KPO / Research / Analytics
Functional Area:Journalism , Editing , Content
Editing Editorial Publishing Content Editing Article Writing Content Writing News Writing
Desired Candidate Profile:
UG: Any Graduate – Any Specialization
PG:M.A – Any Specialization, Communication, English, Journalism
Doctorate:Any Doctorate – Any Specialization, Doctorate Not Required
– Should have an experience of 1-2 years in writing or editing news, articles and features
– Should be able to provide leadership to a team of writers providing editorial services on press releases of charities, suppliers to charities, voluntary sector umbrella organisations and relevant government agencies
– Should have an excellent command over English language with flawless writing skills
– Should have the capability to spot errors, edit, rewrite and bring copy up to the standards
– Experienced and intellectually mature writers, editors or sub-editors are ideally suited for this job
GD Research Center Pvt. Ltd.
GD Research Center Pvt. Limited (GDRC) is a subsidiary of GlobalData Ltd, UK.
GlobalData is the premier source of actionable insight into the energy and healthcare industries. With the combined expertise of more than 1,000 researchers, market analysts and consultants across 10+ countries, the company provides high-quality, accurate and transparent industry insight that helps clients achieve growth and increase business value.
GlobalData’s success as a leading research and consulting firm is also highlighted by the fact that it is frequently referenced in some of the world’s leading publications, such as the Wall Street Journal, The Washington Post, Forbes, the Financial Times, Bloomberg and Reuters. In addition to this, it has also been named one of the UK’s most inspiring companies, after being listed in the London Stock Exchange Group’s recent report, “1000 Companies to Inspire Britain”.
GDRC itself has an experienced team of more than 800 researchers, analysts and software professionals based in Hyderabad, India, with diverse industry and educational backgrounds. GDRC hires its employees from educational institutes of global repute, enabling the company to provide high-quality research and analysis.
GDRC’s team uses robust methodologies, including in-depth primary and secondary research techniques, proprietary databases and input from panels of industry experts, to deliver its leading research and analysis. In addition to this, GDRC has a highly experienced senior management team, consisting of leading figures in the business information industry.
recruiter Name:Chaya Yadav
Website:https://www.globaldata.com , www.gdresearchcenter.com
Reference Id:Associate Editor