Assistant Technical Manager – Hyderabad
– Responsible for technical competency development with customers. Identification of training needs of customers and creation of a training calendar.
– Working closely with the regional technical leader and national product category specialists to ensure proper flow of technical information, response to customers and resolution of technical issues.
– Provide technical information to customers who walk-in to the branch. Understand their requirements and help in product selection.
– Provide technical information to the branch sales person as necessary and help in BOQ creation
– Responsible for ensuring technical issues with products supplied are resolved. To take care of product returns, warranty, etc.
– Manage branch displays. Ensure that the branch displays on products & solutions are kept in proper working condition.
– Responsible for demonstrations of solutions to customers
– Technical Competency development for branch/regional sales teams by effective coaching and training.
– At least 3 years technical support experience in multi-product technology/Security industry
– Diploma/Degree in Electronics/Instrumentation
– Excellent Technical Skills and Logical Bent of mind
– Team player with good communication skills
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Industry:IT-Hardware & Networking
Functional Area:IT Hardware , Technical Support , Telecom Engineering
Role Category:Technical Support
Role:Technical Support Manager
Communication Skills Training Needs Competency Development Technical Management Technical Support Technical Skills
Desired Candidate Profile:
UG: B.Tech/B.E. – Any Specialization, Computers, Electronics/Telecommunication, BCA – Computers
PG:Any Postgraduate – Any Specialization, Post Graduation Not Required, MCA – Computers, M.Tech – Any Specialization, Computers, Electronics/Telecommunication
Doctorate:Any Doctorate – Any Specialization, Doctorate Not Required
Please refer to the Job description above
PeopleStrong HR Services Pvt. Ltd.
A Fortune 100 Company
The world’s leading distributor for fire, safety & security products with more than 200 branches across the world, covering North America, EMEA (Europe, Middle East, Africa) & Asia Pacific. it has presence across 5 continents with more than 25 years of industry experience.
Recruiter Name:HR Team