5 – 8 yrs Hyderabad / Secunderabad
1.Design and build advanced applications for the Android platform.
2.Collaborate with cross-functional teams to define, design, and ship new features.
3. Work with outside data sources and API- s
4. Unit-test code for robustness, including edge cases, usability, and general reliability.
5. Work on bug fixing and improving application performance.
6. Continuously discover, evaluate, and implement new technologies to maximize development efficiency.
7. Proven software development experience
8. Proven working experience in Android development
9. Have published at least one original Android app
10. Experience with Android SDK
11. Experience working with remote data via REST and JSON
12. Experience with third-party libraries and APIs
13. Working knowledge of the general mobile landscape, architectures, trends, and emerging technologies
Solid understanding of the full mobile development life cycle.
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Industry:IT-Software / Software Services
Functional Area:IT Software – Mobile
Role Category:Programming & Design
Android SDK JSON Mobile Development Rest Software Development Android Developer Android development
Desired Candidate Profile:
UG: Any Graduate – Any Specialization
PG:Any Postgraduate – Any Specialization, Post Graduation Not Required
Doctorate:Doctorate Not Required
Client of Varaha Consulting
View Contact Details