* Responsible for independent planning and execution of layout for various designs in 20nm technology nodes and below.
* Hands on experience in all stages of the design such as Floorplanning, Placement, Layout, Physical Verification etc.
* Strong debug capabilities with parasitic extraction, LVS/DRC and other Physical verification checks.
* Knowledge of scripting languages like SKILL, PERL, TCL etc. is desirable.
* Strong problem solving skills.
* Sound knowledge of device matching, pitch matching etc.
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Industry: Semiconductors / Electronics
Functional Area: IT Software – Embedded, EDA, VLSI, ASIC, Chip Design
Role Category: Software Developer
Role: Software Developer
DRCLVSPerlMixed SignalPhysical VerificationLayoutAnalog Mixed signal Layoutcalibervirtuosocustom layoutanalog layout
Education:UG -Any Graduate – Any Specialization, Graduation Not Required
PG – Any Postgraduate – Any Specialization, Post Graduation Not Required
Doctorate – Any Doctorate – Any Specialization, Doctorate Not Required
Xilinx the programmable imperative…… Since our founding more than 25 years ago, Xilinx has been a semiconductor industry leader at the forefront of technology, market and business achievement. Today, Xilinx is the world’s leading provider of programmable platforms, with $2.4B in revenues in fiscal year 2011 and nearly 50 percent market share. The programmable logic device (PLD) market – one of the fastest growing segments of the semiconductor industry – grew by 48 percent in 2010 to $4.9B USD and is projected to double from 2009 levels to $6.6B USD by 2013 (Source: IC Insights). Xilinx programmable chips are the innovation platform of choice for today’s leading companies for the design of tens of thousands of products that improve the quality of our everyday lives. Due to their inherent flexibility, Xilinx award-winning programmable solutions – silicon, software, IP, evaluation kits and reference designs – are used by more than 20,000 customers to: When you work on technology used everywhere from Mars to your local shopping mall, by organizations from NASA to CERN, there’s no room for ordinary.