CQ5/6 System administration
1. Technical, infrastructure & application support solution administrator with minimum 6-7 years exprience in Web content management.
1. Architecture, development and support to internal/external web sites
2. Installation & configuration of CQ5 Author/Publish/Web Servers in DEV/QA/INT & Prod environments
3. Upgrade CQ5 applications to higher versions.
4. Create work flows, permission management and Java bundles.
5. Ability to reason logically and creatively, identifying problems, drawing valid conclusions from the data available, and developing effective solutions while applying creative thinking in the design and development of high performing web applications.
6. Knowledge and demonstrated experience with cross-browser, cross-platform, cross-device issues (IE, Firefox, Safari, mobile devices, etc.
7. Goal oriented and self-motivated.
8. Candidate must have the ability to work independently or within a team environment
9. Strong oral and written communications skills with ability to create software design and engineering documents
10. Ability to multi-task and deliver high quality work under tight deadlines is essential
11. Ability to learn, excel and deliver at a quick pace is required
1. Expert in Adobe AEM 5/6
2. Expert in Apache & Tomcat system administration
3. Knowledge on Linux.
4. Knowledge on Continuous integration or DevOps tooling: Jenkins, SVN, Chef.
5. Knowledge on SAML, Java, J2ee, JSP, JQuery
1. At least a bachelors degree in Computer Science, Engineering or related field or an equivalent in education is required for this position.
2. Certification for Adobe AEM Developer or Adobe AEM Administration
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Industry: IT-Software / Software Services
Functional Area: IT Software – Application Programming, Maintenance
Role Category: Technical Architect
Role: Technical Architect
6 – 10 YearsHyderabad / Secunderabad
JavaApache TomcatJ2EeJSPSAMLSVNWeb Content ManagementWeb TechnologiesSystem AdministrationApplication Supportapplication support engineer
Education:UG -Any Graduate – Any Specialization, Graduation Not Required
PG – Any Postgraduate – Any Specialization, Post Graduation Not Required
Doctorate – Any Doctorate – Any Specialization, Doctorate Not Required
About Polaris Financial Technology Limited Polaris Financial Technology Limited, a NASSCOM Top 10 company, is a recognized global leader in Specialty Application Development for the Banking, Financial and Insurance sector, with its comprehensive portfolio of products, specialized outsourcing & modernization services and consulting. Polaris has a talent strength of close to 10,000 solution architects, domain experts and technology experts and owns the largest set of Intellectual Properties in the form of a comprehensive product suite and seven banking platforms namely, Intellect Universal Banking, Intellect Consumer Finance, Intellect Credit Cards, Intellect Cash & Liquidity Management, Intellect Wealth Management, Intellect Portals and Intellect Risk & Treasury Platform. Headquartered in Chennai, Polaris has its Corporate Banking Solution Centre in Mumbai, Investment Banking Solution Centre in Hyderabad, Risk & Treasury Solution Center in Mumbai, Retail Banking and Insurance Solution Centre in Chennai and Enterprise Solution Centre in Delhi. Polaris has offices in Tokyo, Sydney, Hong Kong, Singapore, India, Dubai, Bahrain, Riyadh, London, Belfast, Zurich, Frankfurt, Toronto, New York, Chicago, Fremont and Chile. For more information, please visit http://www.polarisft.com/.
Recruiter Name:Lakshmi Balaji
Contact Company:Polaris Consulting and Services Ltd