A leading BPO is looking for professionals with deep domain expertise in Accounts Payable (AP).
Key Roles and Responsibilities :
– Bring to bear domain (AP) thought leadership in solutions/offerings to our clients
– Evaluate and propose structure to embed prominent technology levers and offerings in our solution
– Discern value proposition in tools and technology in the space
– Build POV on emerging trends/themes in the market (e.g. supply chain financing, payment factory, digital)
– Contribute to marketing efforts to build thought leadership in the space (blogs, whitepapers)
– Participate in RFP exercises, solution identification engagements to craft optimal solutions for our clients
– Engage with Product organization to build, partner and continuously refine our product offerings
– Engage in re-engineering, diagnostic engagements to build and execute on transformation road maps to Best in Class processes
– Engage and assist towards refinement of our best practices framework, case studies, bench-marking for AP processes
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Industry:BPO / Call Centre / ITES
Functional Area:Accounts , Finance , Tax , Company Secretary , Audit
Role Category:Senior Management
Accounting Accounts Payable E Invoicing pre sales
Desired Candidate Profile
UG: Any Graduate – Any Specialization
PG:Any Postgraduate – Any Specialization, Post Graduation Not Required
Doctorate:Doctorate Not Required
– Should be able to articulate the new trends in tech which are enabling AP processes e.g. E Invoicing, Robotic Automation etc.
– Very good communication skills & excellent Executive Presence.
– Should have ability to present to CEO/CFO level folks in client organizations
If from BPO industry then should have proposal/pre sales experience
Experience required :
Total : 10 – 18 years
Domain experience : 7 – 9 years
– Non BPO professionals with Accounts Payable expertise can also apply.
Leading Client of Arc Consulting
View Contact Details: