- Skills & Experience
- 6+ years of experience in Corp Corp Sales/
- Technology Agnostic
- Drive new revenue opportunities, Lead generation, Business Development and Client interaction,
- Proven Track record in Corp-Corp Business (Tier 1 Clients/System Integrators, Implementation Partners, End Clients Etc.)
- Maintaining data base & client follow-up tracking
- Responsible for attracting new business and the growth of our current customer base.
- Responsible for acquiring and developing new and existing
- Establish new business opportunities on top of maintaining current business/clients.
- Able to Effectively network with a variety of existing and new decision makers.
- Ability to multi task and cover a variety of positions efficiently.
- Work alongside with the Resource manager to provide strong candidates for live requirements and manage the closure process.
- Identify any areas of improvement with clients, and help put these improvements in place.
- Consistent proven track record of revenue generation of close to $2M/Year
Salary:Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Desired Candidate Profile
UG:Any Graduate – Any Specialization, Graduation Not Required
PG:Any Postgraduate – Any Specialization, Post Graduation Not Required
Doctorate:Any Doctorate – Any Specialization, Doctorate Not Required
- Should have
- management / customer management skills.
- Ability to handle, resolve Client/Vendor/Consultant issues & ensure smooth delivery of the placement
- Well Versed with all the VISA processes, Insurance requirements & Contracts
- Should have been responsible for providing End to End recruitment solutions.
- Ability, willingness & the propensity to learn.
- Should display high commitment levels and potential to grow in staffing sales.
- Understanding client needs and delivering value by creating right solutions.
- Should demonstrate the caliber to manage conversations across the board.
- Executed sourcing plans by interacting with internal and external stakeholders in order to achieve recruitment targets.
- Handling complete delivery process into IT staffing
- Proven Track Record in
- Well versed with IT/Technology
- Ability to meet the targets on a regular basis.
- Excellent written, verbal & interpersonal communication skills.
- Looking for Candidates who can join within a month or immediate.
- Willing to work as per US central timings/Night Shift.
Fuzen Software Pvt. Ltd.
Reliable Software Resources Inc. (Reliable Software) provides high-value, industry-specific IT solutions and is a pure-play IT project implementation and system Integration Company with cost effective delivery model for its clients. Our project delivery solution emphasizes local accountability and a flexible mix of global resources. The result is more-practical and actionable recommendations and the right-sized services that tightly align to your needs. Reliable Software’s services are offered on a project or strategic-staffing basis, across all technology platforms, operating systems and infrastructures.
We are growing and are always consistently seeking experienced talent to hire. As a Consultant with Reliable Software, you will be responsible for delivering industry-leading client solutions to the world’s top companies of all sizes. Reliable Software offers attractive Employee Referral bonus program for qualified positions.
Recruiter Name:Ms. Rosana Clay
Address:Plot # 30 & 31, First Floor,West Wing, Financial District, Nanakramguda,Gachibowli,Hyderabad,Telangana,India 500032
Reference Id:Account Manager