1. Role:- The ACPS is responsible for generating business, project execution and final delivery of project to customer.
– The person is a one stop window for the customer.
– The person shall also strive continuously to improve quality and service to the customer with a view to Delight the customer at all times
– Generating sales.
– Identifying sales opportunities by constantly scanning the environment, pursuing the identified opportunities and calling on the potential customers.
– Completing all the documentation associated with the order, i.e. order tender, technical clarifications and data, legal documents, etc. and submitting them to the customer within the given timeframe.
– Meeting volume and profit targets and operating within the agreed cost and profit margin framework.
– Is the one stop windowfor the customer. Leading the project to its successful completion and handing over to the customer.
– Coordinating with the Installation team and the Logistics team to ensure smooth and timely delivery of the product.
– Supervising the work of the subcontractors and other external agencies like suppliers, labor contractors etc.
– Responsible for receivables
– Handles Major customer account, Major Projects & customers within a defined territory / geographic location.
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Industry:Construction / Engineering / Cement / Metals
Functional Area:Sales , Retail , Business Development
Role Category:Channel Sales
Role:Key Account Manager
Receivable Legal Documentation Profit Business Generation Service Quality Quality Improvement Project Execution
Desired Candidate Profile
UG: B.Tech/B.E. – Electrical, Electronics/Telecommunication, Mechanical, Diploma – Any Specialization, Electrical, Electronics/Telecommunication, Mechanical, B.Sc – Electronics
PG:Any Postgraduate – Any Specialization, Post Graduation Not Required
Doctorate:Any Doctorate – Any Specialization, Doctorate Not Required
Education: Degree / Diploma Engineer (Mechanical / Electrical / Electronics)
Professional experience :
– Minimum 2 to 6 years of work experience in Industrial Sales / Marketing IT: MS Office
Languages: (+ levels: proficiency, advanced, intermediate, basic)
– English (proficiency)
– Regional Language(Advanced)
Schindler India Pvt Ltd.
Schindler Group is the largest supplier of escalators and the second largest manufacturer of elevators worldwide. It offers jobs to around 40’000 employees and has operations spanning all five continents. Schindler designs, installs, services and modernizes transport systems for almost every building type worldwide. Globally, Schindler equipment moves more than 700 million people per day.
View Contact Details: