1. Role: The Manager Modernization Sales will be responsible for revenue generation by proposing and procuring replacement/modernization of existing Schindler or non Schindler products and being constantly focused on ‘Customer Satisfaction’.
2. Responsibility: Collecting leads and market information about potential customers
– Approaching such establishments (residential or commercial) with elevators looking for either replacement or modernization.
– Understanding the customer needs
– Auditing existing equipment and determining on retention of components and gauging financial viability
– Makes the sales pitch.
– Commercial negotiations and order finalization
– Assisting the Installation team during project execution
– Project handover and order closing
– Collection of payments
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Industry:Construction / Engineering / Cement / Metals
Functional Area:Sales , Retail , Business Development
Role Category:Channel Sales
Role:Key Account Manager
Auditing Finance Payments Revenue Generation Commercial Negotiations Closing Focus Customer Satisfaction Project Execution
Desired Candidate Profile
UG: Diploma – Any Specialization, Electrical, Electronics/Telecommunication, Mechanical, B.Sc – Any Specialization, Electronics, B.Tech/B.E. – Electrical, Electronics/Telecommunication, Mechanical
PG:Any Postgraduate – Any Specialization, Post Graduation Not Required
Doctorate:Any Doctorate – Any Specialization, Doctorate Not Required
Education: Mandatory: Engineer Diploma or BE (Mechanical / Electrical/ Electronics)
Professional experience: 4 to 10 years.
Languages: (+ levels: proficiency, advanced, intermediate, basic)
– English (proficiency)
– Hindi (Basic)
– Regional languages (Proficiency)
Schindler India Pvt Ltd.
Schindler Group is the largest supplier of escalators and the second largest manufacturer of elevators worldwide. It offers jobs to around 40’000 employees and has operations spanning all five continents. Schindler designs, installs, services and modernizes transport systems for almost every building type worldwide. Globally, Schindler equipment moves more than 700 million people per day.
View Contact Details: