1. Responsible to sell Super Premium Credit Cards to niche customer base.
2. Responsible for sourcing Premium cards for our top end clients in co-ordination with Private Banking Advisors, Imperia and Preferred Relationship Managers.
3. Focus on exclusive customers segment for higher credit card penetration as well as activation
4. to ensure that the customers are offered superlative services
5. To ensure Target achievement on core product (Credit cards) as well as cross-sell products.
6. To manage FTNR and dip rejects.
Industry:Banking / Financial Services / Broking
Functional Area:Sales , Retail , Business Development
Role Category:Retail Sales
Role:Sales/Business Development Manager
HDFC Bank Limited
3 – 5 yrs Hyderabad / Secunderabad
Credit Cards Cross Selling Target Achievement sales Hni Client Handling
Desired Candidate Profile:
UG: Any Graduate – Any Specialization, Graduation Not Required
PG:Any Postgraduate – Any Specialization, Post Graduation Not Required
Doctorate:Any Doctorate – Any Specialization, Doctorate Not Required
HDFC Bank Limited
HDFC Bank Ltd was promoted in the year 1994 by the premier housing finance company of the country, HDFC Ltd. The Bank commenced operations as a Scheduled Commercial Bank in January 1995. Today the Bank has a nationwide network of over 2000 branches and 5624 ATMs spread over 996 towns and cities across India The Banks American Depository Shares (ADS) are listed on the New York Stock Exchange (NYSE) and the Global Depository Receipts (GDRs) are listed on Luxembourg Stock Exchange. The Bank has been bestowed with numerous awards and accolades from top national and international agencies & magazines. HDFC Bank comprises of a dynamic and enthusiastic team determined to accomplish the vision of becoming a World-class Indian bank. Our business philosophy is based on our four core values – Customer Focus, Operational Excellence, Product Leadership and People. We believe that the ultimate identity and success of our bank will reside in the exceptional quality of our people and their extraordinary efforts. We are committed to hiring, developing, motivating and retaining the best people in the industry The Bank’s objective is to build sound business franchises across distinct businesses so as to be a preferred provider of banking services for target retail and wholesale customer segments. We are committed to healthy growth in profitability while ensuring the highest levels of ethical standards, professional integrity, corporate governance and regulatory compliance.