New Delhi: Three shops were gutted in a fire in Nawada in south west Delhi tonight although no casualities were reported.
The fire was reported at 9.10 pm and immediately two fire tenders were rushed on the spot near Nawada Metro station. It was brought under control in an hour, said an offical of Fire department.
The fire completely gutted three shops, one of which was of engine oil and others of stickers.
The exact reason behind the fire was not known but it was suspected to be caused by short circuit. No one was reported injured in the incident, police said.